NEWBERG REPORT PLUS — FEBRUARY 12, 2007
The doors of Vincent & Moyé, P.C. opened this morning. There was a lot of packing and unpacking last week and over the weekend – a lot – but this morning we were up and running and practicing law.
If you plan to order a Bound Edition of the Newberg Report or otherwise need to send me something in the mail, please make note immediately of my new address:
Vincent & Moyé, P.C.
2001 Bryan Street, Suite 2000
Dallas, TX 75201
And the vialaw.com email address is no longer active — my email address at work is now email@example.com.
(You can also still reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the past few days, I’ve answered many of your emails asking about the types of legal matters we will handle at Vincent & Moyé. Here are our areas of practice:
* Banking litigation (including contractual disputes and workouts/collection for lenders)
* Bankruptcy and debtor-creditor litigation
* Commercial litigation
* Constitutional litigation
* Construction litigation
* Consumer law/Texas Deceptive Trade Practices–Consumer Protection Act (“DTPA”)
* Contractual disputes (including breach of contract, interference with contract, and fraud)
* Corporate client representation (including cross-border transactions, corporate compliance, and governance matters)
* Creditors rights and collection matters
* Election Law
* Estate planning and probate
* Fiduciary litigation
* Insurance coverage and bad faith
* Insurance defense
* Labor and Employment (including breach of employment agreements, breach of non-compete agreements, Title VII and analogous state law litigation)
* Mergers & acquisitions
* Municipalities and governmental entities
* Partnership disputes
* Premises liability
* Property insurance subrogation
* Real estate and landlord-tenant litigation (including option agreements and purchase and sale agreements)
* School Law
* Securities litigation
* Sports law
Thanks for all your good wishes the last few days. It’s an exciting time for us.